Information for new patient
- For first-time patient’s visit, please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time for registration procedure.
- Please bring along relevant blood test report, imaging reports (such as X-ray, MRI, CT, US) and details of your current medicine/ supplement.
- DO NOT undergo acupuncture treatment with empty stomach, to prevent possible discomfort symptoms during treatment process.
- The estimating duration for consultation and treatment is about 1 to 1 ½ hour.
病人的诊治时间需大约1小时 – 1个小时半。
- Our examination method is mainly palpation, which is based on Micro Perception in-Depth（MPID）standard, and complemented with the implementation of pulse diagnosis and tongue diagnosis.
- Our treatment method is mainly Acupuncture and manipulation. We will also prescribe Chinese Herbal medicine according to patient’s need. The treatment method is determined by our Physician based on your body’s conditions. During Acupuncture, we might use electro acupuncture machine or infrared heat lamp for treatment purpose. Moreover, our patient may need to maintain in sitting position or lying in supine/ prone/ side position during treatment session.
- Our Acupuncture needles are single-use disposable needles.
- DO take note of the advices given by our Physician. This might include precautions and relevant medical checkups needed. On the other hand, we might provide you an advice list regarding to your health issues.
- We accept cash or online payment ONLY.
- Please be advised that we will arrange walk-in patient according to physician’s availability. Patients are NOT allowed to choose their attending physician, except for given circumstances.
- Outstation patients are recommended to book in advance treatment appointments for a few consecutive days.
- For outstation patients, Kenwingston Square Garden is recommended for staying, you can find and book through Airbnb or OYO Homes.
外地病患与家属若逗留数日，建议可暂时居住于 Kenwingston Square Garden。 病患或家属可以透过Airbnb或OHO Homes查找预定。